This engine allows you to make 2D
P*k*mon games running on Computer devices.
What engine PSDK use ?
You can find a documentation of the
LiteRGSS here : LiteRGSS documentation.
How to edit a PSDK project ?
Currently, you use two or three tools to edit a PSDK project :
- RPG Maker XP : to edit the event and eventually the maps
- Tiled : To make the maps with more freedom (you'll need Tile2RXDATA to load the map in RMXP)
- RubyHost : to edti the database.
How to download PSDK ?
To download PSDK you should join the Pokémon Workshop Discord and ask the access in #access_psdk then download the right archive in the Téléchargements-PSDK category.
- Framerate : 60FPS
- Default screen resolution : 320x240
- Supported OS : Windows, Debian-like OS.
- Ruby version : 2.5.0 (on Windows)
Supported Ruby feature :
- Socket, net/HTTP, net/HTTPS
- Json, YAML
- Thread, Fiber, Mutex
- Gems (using
Game gem <arguments>)
- Bundle (using
Game bundle <arguments>)